About this blog

 I'm a single parent parenting an only child.  We love to go camping, and I've taken him camping, by ourselves, since he was three years old.

We started out with a teardrop trailer, which I hated towing so much that I sold it after only three camping trips.  I camped in a tent several times, and then I used my trailer money to buy a minivan.  Now, when it gets cooler, we sleep in the van.

Over the years, I've learned tips and tricks that have streamlined my camping to the point where I can pretty much pack up and go with about an hour's notice.  And I can take down camp by myself in 45 minutes, which is pretty impressive, by my own standards!

I started writing here in the hopes of sharing family car / van camping tips and tricks to make your camping experience simpler and more enjoyable.  These ideas would work for anyone, families or people traveling alone, with cars and vans or in them.

I hope you find something you can use here, and if you have ideas you'd like to share, please leave me a comment.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick and Easy Campsite Dish "Washing"

Free Printable Family Camping Memories Log

Shelf Stable Dairy Products for Camping